This page is updated frequently please check back when provincial health or regional health unit guidelines issue new changes. We are taking measures to ensure the safety of staff and patrons. Please see the following guidelines that will be enforced at the club.
Simulators: Golfers must wear masks when entering and exiting the club house. Masks can be removed once in your reserved simulator booth to allow for golfing, eating and drinking. Masks must be worn when not in your reserved simulator booth. No walk-ins allowed so be sure to call or email us to book your tee time. All Simulator booths are cleaned and sanitized before each new group arrives.
Mask Policy: Effect Monday July 13th all visitors to Dalewood must wear a non-medical face mask or face covering when entering the building. If you do not have your own mask or face covering one can be purchased from the starter for $2.00. Access to the building will be denied if a mask or face covering is not worn at all times. Masks are not required on course or on practice areas as long as the 2 meter physical distance can be adhered to.
To access the washrooms, go through the East Pro Shop door (towards the cash) and go through to the lower hallway washrooms. Exit via the door between the two locker rooms.
Booking tee times:
– All tee times will be booked via phone or online. Members will still have advanced booking privileges.
– You MUST have a tee time to play, there will be no walk-ons until further notice.
– Please arrive no more than 30 minutes before your designated tee time, your bag will not be pulled from club storage til this time.
- Stage 1 – at 20-30 mins you can go to the Pro Shop if you need to complete a payment. If you have to arrange payment upon arrival, please indicate to our greeter who can notify the Pro Shop. Credit card, debit, e-transfer and member’s accounts are preferred methods of payment.
- Stage 1 – if you are going to pick up a small bag of range balls to practice. You will have approximately 20 mins prior to tee off time to practice. Please do not come earlier than 30 mins to use the range as we will not have enough bays to accommodate everyone.
- Stage 2 – at 10 mins prior to your tee off time, you can proceed to the putting green just beyond the Pro Shop. You can wait here with your foursome until the Starter calls you.
- Stage 3 – just after the foursome ahead of you tee’s off, the starter will call you to the first tee. At this point, they will provide you with your scorecard, pencil and cart keys. Please do not go to the Pro Shop prior to this to get these items.
– Social distancing measures will be in place to keep our groups safe upon arrival.
– DO NOT go to the Back shop. It is currently not available for club storage or cleaning.
– Back shop employees can assist you to take your clubs out of your vehicle. Please communicate if you need this in advance so that we can prepare.
– Hand sanitizers will be available for use in all high traffic areas.
– Increased cleaning of washrooms and high traffic areas will be performed.
– Access to the locker rooms will be limited by appointment only well in advance. This would be to remove items left over the winter not to store.
-If you would like a viewing of the clubhouse for an event please contact Jen Robison to book an appointment.
– Our pro shop will have limited access, and will behave like a curbside and delivery operations of a small retail business.
– Tee times will be extended to every 10 mins.
– As per the guidelines of the Workplace Health and Safety, cups will be raised.
– Avoid touching the flagstick at all times.
– Social distancing – stay 6 feet or 2 meters apart from each other. This will be strictly enforced.
– All rakes will be removed from the golf course. Preferred lies in all bunkers will be allowed.
– All ball washers will be removed from the golf course.
– All on course washrooms will be closed until further notice.
– All garbage cans will be removed from the golf course. Designated garbage drop off areas will be available around the clubhouse.
– Players are expected to leave immediately after your round, if you are not on the patio and have purchased food and beverage.
– 1 rider per cart or you can ride together if you live in the same household.
– Power carts will be cleaned and sanitized after each use.
– There will be garbage around the clubhouse, please leave it in your cart until you return.
– Take out & patio only. Our restaurant is temporarily closed until restrictions are lifted.
– BBQ will be open at 8am til close – for contactless pick up & for patio use. Patio areas have a total limit of 48 people.
– To have orders ready at the turn, please call ahead at the bar – 905-885-8144 x 207.
– Just a reminder that outside alcohol is not permitted
– Each of the areas will have a maximum number of patrons permitted and signs will be posted. As of today that number is 48 people in different areas.
– All chairs and tables will be six feet apart and are not to be moved.
– All food and beverage items will be served in disposable containers.
– All patrons on patios must be purchasing food or beverage as they are not for ‘hanging out’ in.
– For large groups of golfers, please let staff know so that we can try to accommodate you in one area. The Upstairs balcony patio can only be accessed by the outside stairs and not the great hall. Since it is away from the BBQ Hut area, there will be limited staff to service this area.
– Bays will be available for practice by appointment only.
– An appointment would last approximately 45 mins.
– Appointments by phone only please call the Pro Shop.
Putting Green (no chipping onto the putting green permitted)
– This area is reserved for the foursome that is waiting to tee off 1 tee time prior. Putting can be practiced here, chipping is prohibited.
Practice Bunker & Chipping Green
– Golfers can use this area with their own golf balls. Social distancing markers are indicated and it up to the golfers to maintain. Please do not remove the flags.
Amendments to these guidelines may occur as we assess the level of risk to our staff and golfers.
If you have any questions with regards to these changes to play and operation, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Pro Shop at 905-885-8409.