The province has announced that golf will be permitted as of Saturday May 16th. We are taking measures to ensure the safety of staff and patrons. Please see the following guidelines that will be the ‘new normal’ for the foreseeable future. (To see full operational guidelines document, please go to the dalewood.ca website )
– If you would like to pay your membership please make an appointment. All members with outstanding membership dues need to contact Melinda at email@example.com. Please pay before you play.
Booking tee times:
– All tee times will be booked via phone or online. Members will still have advanced booking privileges.
– You MUST have a tee time to play, there will be no walk-ons until further notice.
– Please arrive no more than 30 minutes before your designated tee time.
– Our greeters will be in the parking lot to greet you. They will have your tee time to confirm it with you and at this time you can proceed to the following areas: DO NOT go to Stage 3 if you do not have to. Please remain in your vehicle.
- Stage 1 – at 20-30 mins you can go to the Pro Shop if you need to complete a payment. If you have to arrange payment upon arrival, please indicate to our greeter who can notify the Pro Shop. Credit card, debit, e-transfer and member’s accounts are preferred methods of payment.
- Stage 1 – if you are going to pick up a small bag of range balls to practice. You will have approximately 20 mins prior to tee off time to practice. Please do not come earlier than 30 mins to use the range as we will not have enough bays to accommodate everyone.
- Stage 2 – at 10 mins prior to your tee off time, you can proceed to the putting green just beyond the Pro Shop. You can wait here with your foursome until the Starter calls you.
- Stage 3 – just after the foursome ahead of you tee’s off, the starter will call you to the first tee. At this point, they will provide you with your scorecard, pencil and cart keys. Please do not go to the Pro Shop prior to this to get these items.
– Social distancing measures will be in place to keep our groups safe upon arrival.
– DO NOT go to the Back shop. It is currently not available for club storage or cleaning.
– Back shop employees can assist you to take your clubs out of your vehicle. Please communicate if you need this in advance so that we can prepare.
– Washrooms will be open in the lower hallway. It will be cleaned between use and monitored heavily. We will be limiting the number of people in the clubhouse. Please wait at least 6 feet away from the next golfer.
– Hand sanitizers will be available for use in all high traffic areas.
– Increased cleaning of washrooms and high traffic areas will be performed.
– Access to the locker rooms will be limited by appointment only well in advance. This would be to remove items left over the winter not to store.
-If you would like a viewing of the clubhouse for an event please contact Jen Robison to book an appointment.
– Our pro shop will have limited access, and will behave like a curbside and delivery operations of a small retail business.
– Tee times will be extended to every 10 mins.
– Marshalls will be on the course to ensure safety of all golfers.
– As per the guidelines of the Workplace Health and Safety, cups will be raised.
– Avoid touching the flagstick at all times.
– Social distancing – stay 6 feet or 2 meters apart from each other. This will be strictly enforced.
– All rakes will be removed from the golf course. Preferred lies in all bunkers will be allowed.
– All ball washers will be removed from the golf course.
– All on course washrooms will be closed until further notice.
– All garbage cans will be removed from the golf course. Designated garbage drop off areas will be available around the clubhouse.
– Players are expected to leave immediately after your round.
– 1 rider per cart or you can ride together if you live in the same household.
– Power carts will be cleaned and sanitized after each use.
– There will be garbage around the clubhouse, please leave it in your cart until you return.
– Take out only. Our restaurant and patio will be temporarily closed until restrictions are lifted.
– BBQ will be open at 8am til close – for contactless pick up.
– To have orders ready at the turn, please call ahead at the bar – 905-885-8144 x 207.
– Just a reminder that outside alcohol is not permitted.
Range ONLY – no other practice areas available. No bunker or chipping area, putting green is also closed.
– Bays will be available for practice by appointment only.
– An appointment would last approximately 45 mins.
– Appointments by phone only please call the Pro Shop.
Amendments to these guidelines may occur as we assess the level of risk to our staff and golfers.
If you have any questions with regards to these changes to play and operation, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Pro Shop at 905-885-8409.