The following outlines general playing restrictions applicable to certain membership categories. With regards to Membership categories affected by age eligibility, members age for the season determined by their respective age on January of each year.
Adult — Male or Female over the age of 45
Couples — Legally married or considered to be a couple under the rules established by the Board of Directors.
Intermediate — Must have attained the age of nineteen (19) years but not yet forty-five (45). Student-Must not be over twenty-five (25) and be enrolled in a full post-secondary educational program.
Junior — Must have attained the age of ten (10) years, but not yet nineteen (19). Restricted on weekdays, anytime outside of league play and on weekends & holidays play is permitted after 12pm.
• Full unrestricted privileges
• Choice of 1 Seasonal Cart or Junior Membership (1 Grandchild or multiple children)
• Three Guest Fees
• Full unrestricted playing privileges
• Limited unrestricted 18 hole rounds
• Monday through Friday including Holidays
• Green fees would apply to any weekend play including Club Events
• Full playing privileges seven days a week after 2pm
• Guest fees would apply to any morning play including Club Events
❖ All membership Categories have the ability to purchase additional Club Services.
❖ Children under the age of ten being children or grandchildren of members may play after 5:00 p.m. accompanied by an adult at no charge. Access to practice facility on off peak times accompanied by an adult at no charge.
❖ Spousal Guest Fee packages will be available. 10 (9 hole rounds) for $255 after 4:00 p.m.
Questions? Call and speak to Administration at (905) 885-8144 ext. 200 firstname.lastname@example.org