The following outlines general playing restrictions applicable to certain membership categories. With regards to Membership categories affected by age eligibility, members age for the season determined by their respective age on January 1st of each year.
• Male or Female over the age of 45
• Legally married or considered to be a couple under the rules established by the Board of Directors.
• Must have attained the age of nineteen (19) years but not yet forty-five (45).
• Must not be over twenty-five (25) and be enrolled in a full post-secondary educational program.
• Full 7 day unrestricted playing privilegesMust have attained the age of ten (10) years, but not yet nineteen (19). Restricted on weekdays, anytime outside of league play and on weekends & holidays play is permitted after 12pm.
• Full 7 day unrestricted playing privileges
• Limited unrestricted 18 hole rounds (20 or 35)
• Monday through Friday including Holidays
• Green fees would apply to any weekend play including Club Events
• Full playing privileges seven days a week after 2pm
• Guest fees would apply to any morning play including Club Event
Children under the age of 10 being children or grandchildren of members may play after 5:00 p.m. accompanied by an adult at no charge. Access to practice facility on off peak times accompanied by an adult at no charge.
The club will offer Multi Packs of 5 or 10 rounds – ideal as gifts or for golfers with only limited opportunities to play. Rates for these packs will be determined in accordance with playing restrictions. Details available on request. Corporate Group rates will be offered. Details available on request.