The following outlines general playing restrictions applicable to certain membership categories. With regards to Membership categories affected by age eligibility, members age for the season determined by their respective age on January 1st of each year.
Adults are in the following categories:
40 years and older
30-39 years old
19-29 years old
• Must not be over twenty-five (25) and be enrolled in a full post-secondary educational program.
• Full 7 day unrestricted playing privileges. Must have attained the age of ten (10) years, but not yet nineteen (19). Restricted on weekdays, anytime outside of league play and on weekends & holidays play is permitted after 12pm.
• 7 day unrestricted playing and booking privileges. Eligible for reciprocals. New members in this category receive 10% off paid dues added to their account. Couples wishing to purchase 2 memberships in the unlimited category will receive $200 their second membership.
• Limited unrestricted 18 hole rounds or 9 hole rounds. Maximum of 25, 18 hole rounds or 9, 50 hole rounds. Non-transferrable.
Explore Dalewood Game Pack
• Fifteen (15) rounds of 18 hole golf or Thirty (30) rounds of 9 hole golf
• Full range membership & chitting privileges
• Club Cleaning and storage
• Restricted to Weekdays after 2pm & Weekends after 12pm. Want to play outside these times? Pay $10 for 9 holes or $15 for 18 holes if playing during restricted times. Open to all members. Non-transferrable.
• Full range membership & chitting privileges.
• 15% off green fees for the season.
• Does not include club cleaning and storage.
Children under the age of 10 being children or grandchildren of members may play after 5:00 p.m. accompanied by an adult at no charge. Access to practice facility on off peak times accompanied by an adult at no charge.